Monday, January 16, 2017

Reviewing Jeffree Star's Tie-Dye 'Dream House' Hoodie

          I ordered this hoodie when they were released and I wanted to wait a week so I could wear it and test it out. The 'Dream House' hoodie is a black and hot pink tie-dye. I ordered a large size because I like to fit a little looser, but its a big large so I would go with the size you normally wear. It is very soft and probably one of the most comfortable sweaters I own. It is a really nice quality sweater. I put my sweater to the test the first time I wore it. I rode horses and it kept me warm and I have washed it and the color didn't bleed, so I am very happy with this sweater. There are other colors available on the site 'Tiffany Blue' a lighter blue with black tie-dye, 'Unicorn Blood' which is a dark red with black tie-dye and a 'Prom Night" which is a hot pink with a light pink tie-dye the price is $45.00 dollars. If you are wanting to get one these go out of stock but they are planning to have a restock soon. Here is a link to the site https://jeffreestarcosmetics.com/collections/fashion-clothing 



 Thanks, Cran :)

No comments:

Post a Comment